The fallacy of " krishnamurti said at the end of his life that nobody got it"

I guess I wasn’t clear. I was asking the questions to generate some exploration. Just answering the questions comes from knowledge and that’s the end of it.

I guess I wasn’t clear. I was asking the questions to generate some exploration. Just answering the questions comes from knowledge and that’s the end of it.

Good guess.

I was asking the questions to generate some exploration.

Because you assumed we haven’t already explored these questions…

Oh and there is no more to explore there. Okay, I didn’t realize you had explored all there is to explore on these questions. So all is resolved, then. That’s good. Nothing like being free is there.

1 Like

I wouldn’t know.

But I’d like to hear about your further explorations of the questions you asked and we answered to our satisfaction.

No you wouldn’t. You’re already satisfied.

1 Like

Shall we explore this presumptuous statement?

Maybe it was the use of “you” instead of “we” in the questions

Would you say I accepted your invitation to a deeper exploration by using the words “addict” and “addiction,” and what is implied between the two, in my response?

I agree that simply answering a question that has been asked, not to find an answer, but to stimulate one’s own mind and that of others to go further in exploration is to end the exploration itself, if that is what you mean.

Let’s go deeper then.

This is the comment by Twocents that I responded to with the questions.

To say that there is desire/fear there must be a moment of attentiveness when that is clear. In chronological time it is after the fact. Doesn’t that attentiveness give one the opportunity to see the process of thought/emotion/ sensation that created desire/fear?