Right Action and the Self Dialogue - July 22, 2023

I’ve been dittified. Those lines an opening into spaciousness…

1 Like

Just wanting to copy and paste this here and into my brain.

@Inquiry : are you really interested in how I see nature? Or were you just rebouncing the question. I am asking, because I was thinking the latter.

Why not think about what you were thinking instead of asking what others are thinking?

I do not know . It is beyond my comprehension and I leave it with that.

That is what I am thinking.

Or better …
Was thinking.
Now will you for once tell me what you are thinking. It might be of interest.

I think you’re more interested in winning the game than in playing it in such a way that the winners know who they are and the losers don’t care.

I hope that answers your question.

I didn´t know that there was a game going on let alone of winning it.
However i like playing games like tennis and chess.
What is there to win? Or lose for that matter?

If my encounter with another is a game that begins with courtesy and respect and ends with a sense of being triumphant or trounced, I want to be a winner because losing is crushing and demoralizing.

But if I see that being a winner means my success is being paid for by losers, can I justify this transaction and carry on until my winning streak ends? Or can I see that this game perpetuates misery and sorrow, the human condition?

What am I to do if I like game-playing but I can’t play a game that is the essence of war? Must I quit playing games, or can I play a game of cooperation rather than opposition?

You are right! Even the winner eventually becomes a loser, so to speak.
So, why play this game at all when inquiring?

Put the question to yourself.

Well, really I do not know and to be precisely I do not mind whether i play a game or not. Do you mind?

If you don’t care to know what you’re doing, why are you here? Krishnamurti’s message is about the need for self-knowledge.

1 Like

Haven’t I told you before what I am doi ng here? I have, haven’t I?
It is to inquire together into tje work of K
That’s it. No hidden agenda at all.