Ideology, division, nature, and wisdom

Everything in every divisive book on earth that divides mankind from mankind is myth and superstition. The cause of insanity and chaos and all the false wisdom of division. Every lie in the form of propaganda on how to live, dress,eat and what divinity, or divine beings to supplicate to in those books for good luck. Every description of who to worship for food, success, good luck in life, a mate, children, or our desires, that comes from believing in the pernicious divisive, false surrendering to fate. Falsely believing in successful efforts in all supplicating systems of prayer. Believing in the placebo effect of prayer. Believing in following the dogmas in religious books.

Believing in the extreme rabid propaganda in those childish , immature children’s books. Worshiping as holy those children’s books. Children’s tall tales, in books full of fables, myths, direct orders from selfish egotistical misogynistic gay hating deities, invented in mankind’s image. Believing in all the ancient lies, and morbid worship, in fear, worshiping the sorrow of life, in the handwritten manmade never fulfilled promises in ancient books. Believing in all the tribal, and invented family covenants with manmade deities, and other similar kinds of horrible pernicious divisive lies spread out all over earth in the last ten thousand years. Preaching from those books is not wisdom at all. Preaching from them is superstition, programming, and divisive brain rot. That preaching produces all the levels of extreme psychological terrorists. All the wanna be powerful, power mad political criminals, and their wealthy nationalistic brainwashed immature, insane dishonest benefactors.

Benefactors , bribing them on earth. to war against their neighbors for their lands, wealth, and resources or an ideal fair to all people secular governing system they want to change. They the propagandists have never produced peace themselves in the past and never will in the future. They with their endless genocidal aggressive wars, and economies dependent on their munitions industries, will never, and have never with few exceptions, ever invaded a neighboring nation with their armies, that was not started by them telling everyone in their nations their own absolute lies.

Filling their heads with promises about supporting their peoples childish superstitions, and their own perverse news systems, spreading lies with divisive propaganda, and absolute lies. Never have so many ignorant people accepted genocide on earth, as they all do in the world today as the most insane leaders in the world orchestrate the destruction, of the lives of billions of innocent people all over the world in death camps while killing millions of their children in so many other horrible, and ghastly ways as our planet burns. Ponder on these things for yourselves.

2 Likes

Sounds legit - Information, narratives and our experience of those narratives are not truth. Except that we are truly having these experiences.

1 Like

So, the reality that we live in is not the reality of ‘truth’ (or the way things actually are)? Can we be totally free of this false reality (if it is that) with all its suffering and live in the ‘actual’ , leaving behind these thousands of years of ignorant, misguided indoctrination? (If that’s what it has been).
Krishnamurti’s statement is that a new ‘instrument’ is needed. Thought can not do it. Thought can solve a lot but not this. And he nor anyone else can give this ‘instrument’ to another . But it must be perceived that finding it is essential…that freedom is essential.

1 Like

What exactly is this false reality each brain creates for itself, and why does the brain do it?

Why does what the brain thinks matter more than what is actually happening every moment?

1 Like

The false reality is what the brain since childhood absorbed. The indoctrination about who and what we are and how we should act and think and feel about ourselves, the others, the world, the universe where we’ve come from, where we’re going etc etc.

I think @Dano put it in a lot of detail in the post.

Does it take a lot of detail to say that the brain’s conditioning is founded on its believe that its image of itself, its false sense of who/what it is, matters more than anything?

1 Like

The young brain doesn’t know what ‘matters’. It is innocent. It counts on the elders to tell it what matters. Not only the ‘family’ elders but the myriad books and stories written by the elders. Propaganda about what ‘matters’ And how you should be and how you should not be. We’re not aware of our ‘false reality’ in the same way a goldfish in a bowl isn’t aware of the water!

1 Like

We don’t know if the young brain is innocent because we know the young brain follows, ignores leaders, and revolts against leaders. We don’t know much more about the young brain than we know about our own brain, and we don’t know our selves well enough to know we’re making it all up as we go along.

We’re not aware of our ‘false reality’ in the same way a goldfish in a bowl isn’t aware of the water!

If I have no sense of what a fraud I am, yes, I’m a fish who doesn’t know what water is. But if I’m suffering enough from my need to be somebody, I can’t really be sure of anything.

Yes friends. I see Global warming, and world wars, are like the experiment in the way we boil some kinds of living seafood and animal life? We put the living organism in luke warm water, and slowly bring the water up to the boiling point. The organisms are unaware of the problem until the water reaches a too hot boiling point to react fully. In the same way the world is not reacting to ganging up. As we approach the extreme divisions we see weaker nations siding with more powerful nations for their own purpose’s of survival not especially because they are bad nations full of bad people with a lot of money earned in a criminal way. Not like the wealthy powerful nations, with too many insane corrupt judges, and insane corrupt politicians, as real criminals, financing and supporting munitions industries, medical and chemical pollution, pollution of the environment, and all life, and more agressive wars on our dying planet.

These movements that make them more billions of dollars. Those serving the so called royal oligarch families in their divided wealthy nations. Serving the extremely gluttonous irregardless of their values, ethics, morals and principles? Serving anyone with extreme wealth, irregardless of where their wealth came from? The present crisis is on the way to boiling over, and worse than anyone alive on earth has ever seen globally, not just locally. So is the needed tool for the masses to change already known programming. A perfect reconditioning from the left or right neither would ever accept? A new reinvention from the past or a new scientific formulation? A new superstition grounded religion? A Placebo? An accident? Or is it really awareness that represents all life forms on earth and all living creatures, and animals not thought?

An awareness that psychological thought has successfully demoted, as something to be controlled like nature? An awareness that was always new, always available to evolve from the beginning of mankind’s first steps on two legs on this dying, burning, warring manmade divided hellishly suffering planet? If the new tool is new, if its vehicle is awareness, that conveys insights, flashes of perception, than it will never come from the past in newly reinvented and reformed religious, or political, and economic harshly pragmatic thought it will be creative, and brand new a demotion of non fact based thought in its rightful place under awareness, and perception in the now. Do we here think it will not come in awareness but will come by controlling all thought and finding the right programming, and language?

What do you as an individual think? How could it not be about you and your ability to see, be aware of all the facts and feel the rising temperature on earth, and ride out the mega storms, we see on earth now, and the genocidal wars thought has and is causing on earth for yourselves? How could this tragedy not be about me and you and all individuals to see for ourselves as new and caused by mankind’s divided up and invented and reinvented modified, reformed over and over pernicious thought systems. These systems and formulas are the cause of this horrible tragedy. Digging in muddy piles of myths superstitions, and religious thought dung, or communist thought dung, is not the place to look to find a solution? Is it for any of you?

Yes, we are a movement of fear and greed - and thought is serving that evil.

Either I continue to serve my privileges with all the cunning I can muster, damn the consequences.

Or I am sickened to the core by the fact of being the source of harm.

Let’s not blame thought for the conditioned brain’s abuse of it.

I am sickened to the core by the fact of being the source of harm.

I doubt that the conditioned brain has to be sick of its conditioning to snap out of it. I suspect it has to be aware of itself in a way it has never been aware.