Becoming is ..grasping

Well maybe so pard…I ain’t braggin but there’s always room for a second, you ole sidewinder!

Well, you’re going to find out something

In the physical plane the body responds to danger with " fight-flight-or-freeze".
The “fight-flight-or-freeze” I read on line is a “physiological reaction that occurs in response to a perceived harmful event, attack, or threat to survival” ; so, it is accurate to say that the “fight-flight-or-freeze” has already affected the psychological mind, it is in the collective mind of humans for millennia. What is the question now ? Are we saying that thought/thinking is in a state of " fight-flight-or-freeze" ? It sees the world as dangerous, the world is “the tiger” hence it needs a thinker to run away from it ? And this is how the thinker is invented ?

Can the brain awaken to the fact that there is nothing but Now, no matter what the brain is doing to escape that fact?

Yes.

There are times thought is strongly affected by fight-or-flight, times when it’s not.

My gut feeling is that there is truth to the idea that the mind creates a thinker-agent in response to fear, though I’d say fear is not the only trigger.