← Back to Kinfonet

You are afraid to jump into unknown

because you can’t imagine unknown, you can’t catch it, you can’t control it, you can’t even sense it, can’t feel it either… so the mind is pulling back you to place where you are NOW.

… until you understand, that unknown is ONLY inside you. From that PERSPECTIVE
question regarding impossibility becomes inadequate. Just concentrate on this what do you understand - it will help you more than you thought…

That’s not the case !
You can imagine the unknown but it’s not real and the actual problem is that one take the imagined for real !

Welcome to this forum Sark. Can we know anything about the unknown?

Sure, you should know already, the more you know - the unknown gets bigger and bigger.
But maybe, more important is - do you have strength, a courage to seek, a faith, a tireless will to ask yourself?

I don’t know - it’s a bit of an unknown.

Is it possible to approach the unknown from the known? Can the unknown be experienced in everyday life. Going to the supermarket can be a routine task where we move completely within the field of the known. Can such a routine activity be seen with new eyes and have freshness and newness about it?

Once in my life, I have been thinking about nature of problems, considering question was if problems (any problems, all problems, every problem, infinitive number of problems) are solvable or not? The answer might be shocking for you - every problem is solvable, has solution. I definitely declare: this answer is TRUE. The statement: “every problem is solvable” IS TRUE…

Yes. The image of “jumping into the unknown” is like diving into an abyss…it’s imaginary. A creation of thought. Each moment IS the unknown. It is the presence of the ‘self’ that transforms each moment into the known. ‘Dying ‘ to self in the moment is the ‘unknown’. The negation of the activity of the self (past) in the moment is the unknown. There is no ‘courage’ involved, only the energy of ‘awareness ‘. “The seeing is the doing “.

We have a method of looking at concepts and then trying to apply them or unravel them. This is an approach dependent on our way of thinking, and better to look into negation. This is where quiet self reflection, like non-regulated or informal meditation is a start. Or we can just look at the world directly, immediately, aware of the minds emotional, sentimental, reactionary, activity, and negate it. This opens the door to a free flow of awareness, and this is unknowing.

1 Like