What is our greatest problem in life?

What question? He says he has a most urgent problem. What is it? He hasn’t told me. Perhaps you can tell me.

Personally, No.

When one observe that all the sufferings,pain,etc… in humans life is due to lack of these chemicals. These chemicals we lack - is due to high release of these three chemicals. So if no release of these chemicals - the brain is empty. So in this emptiness - no thought springs to say - this will bring me pleasure - as one is aware - can u see that?

In the very Observation of thought’s limitations - Thought ends.

Then what on earth are you talking about? Why are you even joining this thread?

1 Like

He has just explained it (again) but I grasped his point from the off, having watched the videos.

1 Like

Lack of chemicals. Then get some more chemicals.

1 Like

I see more as balance as set against imbalance

Alright, balance the chemicals - finished.

Are you saying I am not affected by chemically induced states in the brain, when I respond, react, take the approach to what is experienced as psychological other?

I am not saying anything. I am asking: what is our greatest problem in life?

You have asked the question, and the response has been given. Are you comparing the response to a fixed notion of what you know it to be?

First someone says our problems are all in the mind, invented; and someone else says our problems exist because chemicals in the brain are imbalanced. They are both already imposing their solutions. I am not interested in the solutions because so far in human history no solutions have worked. So I am still asking: what is our problem?

Do I actually see that Paul, Dominic and caviswa are one and the same psychologically?

1 Like

Not seeing / feeling that, is the main cause of human conflict and psychological suffering?

1 Like

Again, this is another solution. But you haven’t told me what the problem is.

Paul,

I can answer your question and it will fit the human condition but before I do that i will like to share an observation. it’s sad to witness this barrage of theoretical responses in your present thread as well as the one prior to this one. Makes one wonder if people should even look at these things? Evidently after years of doing this they seem to be caught in a tangled mess and it seems to be getting even more tangled. I am not even including the games. Why do you think this is happening?

Edit: Also, don’t feel obligated to respond. :wink:

It is neither a solution nor a problem, it is just a fact. Am I listening to myself is all, or am I battling something other-than-me? And what is there energy wise when this is occuring?

It certainly exacerbates conflict and brings about more suffering.

2 Likes

You are going off to something entirely different. I am asking a direct question. If you are not interested in the question, it is pointless to proceed.

I have no idea. Maybe I have not put the question clearly enough.

What is your own answer to the question?

I don’t have an answer. That’s why I put the question. Otherwise, it is just a terrible game we all get dragged into.