What is it that gets revealed in a dialogue?

Oh - In that sense. Do you have ‘desire’ for money,car,women,materials,children,etc…?. Not verbally but actually.

Because I don’t suffer. I don’t have beliefs/desire/etc… I can actually say I don’t.

Which may be a form of self-belief. Stick to one thing at a time. You don’t suffer. Therefore what is your relationship to humanity or to any other human being who suffers?

See. Actually, psychologically, ‘I’ am "humanity’. The only thing - they differ from me is their ‘ignorance’. That’s all. Until the physical body dies - I will show everyone - their ignorance - if they listen. I will try my best to show them - but it’s upto them. No one can order others.

If you are actually humanity then you are also the ignorance of humanity, aren’t you? You can’t claim to be humanity and different from humanity at the same time.

1 Like

It is not a self-belief.

I can actually say that I have ‘no psychological needs’.I’m 23 and from India. I have responsibility to take care of my physical body (by giving it food,cloth & shelter) , responsible for my dependents (to take care my father,mother,brother). Even if I succeed/fail in that responsibility, i won’t feel pleasure/pain from it. If i fail. I accept it. I failed. Thats it.

But you just said that you want to show the rest of the world its ignorance. That’s a motive, a desire, a psychological need.

See. you are just playing tricks with me verbally - to show that - I’m wrong. Whatever you put before - I’m ready to listen it and inquire about it.

See - in the sense what you had asked before, Personally, I had replied. Thats it. If you are not willing to listen - be straight forward. Don’t play tricks to show me I’m wrong.

Psychologically we are one brother. I can’t just be selfish that - I’m free. You suffer. It’s like a bond between elder and younger brother.

But you may be wrong. Unless you explore it you will never know; and then you remain part of the ignorance which you are attempting to heal. I may be wrong too. But I don’t mind being wrong. I want to find out the truth, not just have my hopes and wishes fulfilled.

1 Like

Yes. I may be right/wrong too. But you are not willing to listen what I had put forth in the table. You are just trying to corner me, test me, prove me - that I’m wrong, without seeing what I had put forth. Right? Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Yes. That what i say too. Let’s find it out together.

Then will you abandon all thoughts of showing the world its ignorance? Because while those thoughts are active, how can we even begin to enquire?

See. I have no thought to show others. It’s Love. We can come to it later. Now shall We observe and inquire about the ‘thoughts’. Shall we discuss about it?

No, we can’t come to it later. It is a barrier between us now which prevents our moving forward. When you say, ‘It’s love,’ that is not for you to say.

Ok. Then please show me what i have to do.

You don’t have to do anything. Let the dialogue do all the work.

Sure. So where shall we start?

I just have a doubt. Please clarify me.

Do you have any belief that “no one can come out from sufferings” or an image that "I’m absolutely wrong.

If not - It’s good. If yes, it may prevent you from observing.

First of all, you say you have no psychological needs. Examine that statement a little. Putting aside the need for food, shelter and clothing, is the need for human company a psychological need?

What do you mean by Human company? Please explain it.

As we are doing now, we are talking to one another. Or the company of one’s family or friends. Human contact.