True awareness!

Maybe but the ‘every-thing’ you’re pointing to (afaiu) is NOT ‘some-thing.’ Some-thing is neither no-thing nor every-thing, it’s a part of a larger whole. An individual, a me! Is the meaning-stability identifying as ME brings why we chose to become it?

Did ‘we’ choose it or was there a fear of the unknown behind it? If we are as I suspect, pure awareness (or nothing, not-a-thing) then there was certainly a ‘wrong turn’ in going in the direction of I, me, mine…because it simply is not what we are. It is not only limiting but has shown itself to be the cause of great misery. Basically putting a brain of infinite potential into a tiny box called ‘me’!

Maybe our identifying as ego-me was a forced choice, a ‘choice’ in quotes, the force being fear. Fear as mother of invention? Something had to give, the terror was just too intense, and what gave is our relationship to and ability to discern reality.

What is the reality of the self? The not-story.

It’s giving now collectively in the USA, reality is becoming progressively optional.

Baudrillard: “… the map precedes the territory … engenders the territory.”

Each ‘self’ forms and projects its own subjective reality based on past experience. Each, a little repressed volcano waiting to explode? Society and fear contain us to some degree…but this brain that could put a Webb telescope successfully into space and look into the past was, for whatever reason, saddled (occupied) with this construction of a ‘self’ and denied its potential to ‘touch the stars’ in another way?

Sir what is 'individual? It means in-divisible, right? That is undivided. Which means whole. If the brain is in-divisible in that sense, then the brain is not individual in the sense you talk of here. Because whole is fact, not fragmentation. Brain then is the brain of humanity & each one of us is a representative of humanity, not individual separated human beings which is an illusion we carry.

Unique identity is a non factual illusory morass we human beings have got ourselves into.