Tilling the soil?

First of all, many people (including some here) will tell you that it is impossible for us (some people here call that ‘the brain’) to do something without intention.

But, let’s say one feels driven to get something one knows nothing about except what one has heard from others, and having seen that the word is not the thing, one feels impelled to find out for oneself what that something is. Now, can there be intention without knowing what one is seeking, and does the feeling of being ‘driven to’ mean that there is an intention in wanting to get something that one doesn’t really know what it is? Intention usually leads to frustration when the goal is not achieved. Is the same true of the feeling of being ‘driven to’?

p.s.: the answer to your first question is ‘one finds’. To the second is ‘yes, but one can only hear it oneself’.

This makes sense: Name it, tame it. Taming is a kind of problem solving.

The question seems to be why a rising feeling or mood is a problem that needs a solution in the first place. Feelings and moods are fleeting, why do we have to resist them?

We are driven to grasp at the (subjective) good, avoid the bad. This drive is extremely deep and tireless and often irrational. But it can imo be tamed.

Is the entity that is not-ego-I present for everyone? Available? Is it present right now?

I don’t know what you’re trying to say here.

All I’m saying is that the brain’s contents respond or react to awareness. Necessary content responds, psychological content reacts.

We could ask what despair is, apart from the word?

Despair is feeling desperate enough to identify with anything that dispels the feeling.