Thoughts

I cannot ask a ‘FOOL’, “are you a FOOL?”. Isn’t it?

Well, it’s just an ‘item’ I mentioned. If you don’t want that ‘word’/‘item’ - drop it. Why you ‘investigate’ what it is?. Even though you investigate that and found an ‘answer’ - it will change.

Find out yourself.

Not being addicted - but to desire for “pleasures in this world”. They are FOOLS bcz, they move and make the “TRUTH”, “Farthest than the FAR” which is “Nearest than the NEAR”.

Oh…Joy??

Whoever ‘desires’ for Wordly pleasures - for sweet/crispy food, for joy of sensual pleasures of this and that, they are FOOLS. But, this world doesn’t restrict one and provides any kind of pleasure. The body,food,hole,etc… is made up of nothing but five elements. Whoever desires for the Joy from this five elements is nothing but Fools.

But, one doesn’t have to worry about being a fool. It is their life, to desire for the enjoyments of illusions of this world which is nothing but born out of desires/thoughts, or STOP.

The ‘desire’ to enjoy, is the “foolishness”. The act of sex is meant only for “giving birth of a child”. It’s not a matter of level or addiction. If you enjoy the “Movement” in that, you are a FOOL.

Sir,

Krishnamurti said “Word is not the thing” by expressing it in words. Did you ask him, “If you feel, word is not the thing - then why you are expressing it as word? If not, ponder your own words and find out, whether ‘word is not the thing’?”. It’s only because for us, he used words. Or else, there is no need of ‘words’.

Likewise, I use questions/thoughts - to “STOP” the serious people their search of “TRUTH”. Not for those foolish - Non-serious people.

Then, why you are trying to “test/evaluate/turn the tables”? What you gonna ‘achieve’ by asking this question?. I have a duty/purpose, so I use this ‘questions/words’. But, why you approach me in this thread and trying to ‘find/understand’ me?. It’s useless.

Sir, there is a “BIG temporary moving/changing illusionized ISLAND” in a OCEAN. The non-serious people, just ‘desires’ for the pleasures of those Island, so just circulate in that Island as a loop without seeing it. The serious people are those, who quite frustrated of the pleasures of the “ISLAND”, and really curious to see the “TRUTH”. They are ready to die by diving into that OCEAN - to feel the TRUTH. But, there are another kind of people like you, who are both frustrated of the ISLAND, but also ‘fear’ to lose their “Life/time” by diving in. You people, keep one leg in ISLAND and one leg above the ocean, and search for the ‘serious’ people who already dived in and trying to find them “whether they are alive or not” by testing/etc… It’s useless. Take one shot. Don’t try to ‘test’ others. Atleast not with me. I’m not interested in it and I’m also compassionate and don’t want to waste your time.

If you are non-serious, run for your ‘desires’. If you are serious - ‘dive’. Do what I said, without accepting/rejecting. Don’t believe me. But also not trash it if you are ‘serious’. Find out yourself what I said - and then ‘decide’ “what I said is true or not”. Don’t be the kind of intermediary one I said- of ‘fear’ of losing the ISLAND (i.e. Life,body,thoughts). It’s useless. Only when you dive in - there is “TRUTH” to grab your Hand. It will not come to the shore always (but rarely) to safely drag you into the “OCEAN”.

After diving, “STOP” Moving. Bcz, the TRUTH is not ‘inside’ the ocean, “THE OCEAN ITSELF THE TRUTH”. Just feel it. Then the ISLAND has no purpose. It may distract you with new kind of pleasures when you “MOVE”, and magnetize you towards it. So, “STOP” moving in the “OCEAN” after you dive in, except for ‘healthy food, simple cloth and a simple room for shelter in nights’. One day, the ISLAND will totally disappear.

Just dive - by giving your life to it (Ready to physically die to feel the “TRUTH”). Don’t try to ‘test’ people who said it, and waste your time. You cannot ‘find’ anything by this ‘test’. Do what I said. Then you may come to see what I mean, is actual or useless. I am a ‘fool’ or not.

That’s all.

I’m facing a trouble in replying - as the account still shows “you are restricted to reply as a new user in ‘First day’, so wait…”. So, I edit and reply here for your response in another thread.

Yes and No.

No more ‘you’, not that it disappears, but “not interested” to ‘identify’ whether the ‘me’ is then present/not. The ‘me’ which is ‘built up’ is not destroyed but “STOP” adding it, and “don’t care” ‘me’ which is already ‘built’ is present/not. No conflict, as the ‘identification’ to anything "STOP"s.

When movement “STOPS”, then the body is moved by Intelligence as a vessel, only to act(only to do/response - what is to be done/responded), and in that you don’t try identify it is “intelligence” or not too.

Just feel, what cannot be communicated.