Self awareness

Who are you?! I was talking to the bot…rude of you to interrupt…

It is quite clear to me, we have various levels of understanding, starting with the basic level of understanding by using a common language of communication.
Next comes a clear understanding of the message enabling an intelligent reply.
An even higher level of understanding results from taking the whole conversation, refining the essence, deriving the meaning and explaining the deeper insights which maybe learned from advancing the intellectual intercourse to a higher level … :slight_smile:

Self awareness is not merely being aware of the activities of the self . Self awareness include the environment as well as one’s reactions to the environment …

So self awareness is braod, it is not merely limited to be aware of one’s toes…

Or ones misspellings…

You are missing the point . You don’t even bother to write the correct spelling. Why be sarcastic !

misspelling

mĭs-spĕl′ĭng

noun

1. The act or an instance of spelling incorrectly.
  2. A word spelled incorrectly.
  3. A false spelling; false orthography.

re: “Self awareness is not merely being aware of the activities of the self . Self awareness include the environment as well as one’s reactions to the environment …”

Let’s just say that it’s inclusive and certainly not concentrating on an illusion.

Sounds very abstract…

I don’t know what the hell is going on, but I edited the above post this morning and now the revised post has disappeared and been replaced by the original post that was flagged.

This flagging thing is really stupid and lends itself to abuse.

1 Like

This flagging thing is really stupid and lends itself to abuse.

Then don’t flag anyone and edit your flagged posts. It’s not up to you or I or anyone other than the moderator to decide which posts are published.

Why not start your own Krishnamurti discussion group instead of continuing with one that is “really stupid”?

That should be flagged as an attack on the poster not the topic.

Go ahead. Why should your opinion that the flagging system is “really stupid” stop you from using it?