Power of Belief

Why Belief is much powerful to penetrate/cut down than cutting any strongest of materials?

How come Belief creates a living sense/feeling/presence of whatever one believes?

How does Belief motivate people to move forward, even when that movement don’t come out of Love?

The Power of Belief is very strong that, it makes one to look at things totally in a different manner but not the way things really are. Why Belief is present with great powers being given by the Universal Mind?

The evolved human brain looked around and saw the great difference between itself and the animal brain. It considered itself “made in the image of God”. I am like a God!

The rest is history.

What’s the difference between cutting and cutting down?

How come Belief creates a living sense/feeling/presence of whatever one believes?

The power of suggestion. The will to believe.

How does Belief motivate people to move forward, even when that movement don’t come out of Love?

The unenlightened brain love Belief, power, because it is not in contact with Love.

Why Belief is present with great powers being given by the Universal Mind?

The believing brain has no contact with “the Universal Mind”.

Okay.

How is one so sure of it? Isn’t it not a fact but only a belief? One really don’t know whether the believing brain is in contact or not. Also one don’t know what Love/Universal Mind is. So, how come one can say surely that ‘this’ has no contact with ‘that’?

The Belief is very strong. Very very strong. Even if it causes havoc, one can’t deny it’s strength acting around.

So, why does the Universal Mind leave these powerful strong beliefs play around? Without a reason? meaningless? Or Universal Mind never minds these powerful Beliefs?

Or, being open to another possibility, even the Unenlightened Brain of Beliefs,etc., is also a form/part of Universal Mind?

One can say it when one has no awareness of it.

So, why does the Universal Mind leave these powerful strong beliefs play around? Without a reason? meaningless? Or Universal Mind never minds these powerful Beliefs? Or, being open to another possibility, even the Unenlightened Brain of Beliefs,etc., is also a form/part of Universal Mind?

Begin with self-knowledge before trying to know the Universal Mind.

Means, when one is blind to it?

But, there is someone like “Inquiry” who is very sure that “Universal Mind cannot be the Unenlightened Brain”. How is this person very sure of it?

Because, this person believe the “Universal Mind” as “opposite” to “anger,etc.” and so say that “that cannot be this”?

Yes

But, there is someone like “Inquiry” who is very sure that “Universal Mind cannot be the Unenlightened Brain”. How is this person very sure of it?

The only thing I’m sure of is that Krishnamurti spoke didn’t like the term Universal Mind. He spoke a “mind” that is not the brain, but beyond the brain.

Don’t misrepersent others say. Just do your own inquiry.

Okay.

The Brain cannot be within the Mind? The Brain acts of it’s own, without any space of Mind? The Brain consumes the space of the Mind? Mind gives freedom for the Brain to think such beliefs/etc.?

To get answers to these questions you need to consult Krishnamurti’s teaching. Get your answers from the horse’s mouth, i.e., its origin.

Did Krishnamurti spoke about this?

Yes. James posted some excerpts of a dialogue K had with Bohm about the mind.

Yes, there are excerpts about the mind.

But, is there are any excerpts about both Mind and Brain’s presence?

Like the question I raised about the “space” of “Mind” and “Brain”, the space where it really acts and whether they both have shared space or not, whether “Mind” forgo it’s presence/leave space for “Brain”, …

Are there any excerpts/teachings related to that other than “Mind is not Brain”?

You’ll have to do the research or ask James.

I have done much, I couldn’t.

I’m eager to ask James, but I don’t know whether James will be free to spend time upon this or upon Viswa’s posts/replies.