Interest and Boredom

Have you ever noticed how the most interesting people are the ones who find themselves the most boring and spend their time attending to what interests them? Some of these self-bored people attend to their boring selves to find out if being somebody is more interesting than it seems, or, just a bad habit that’s considered normal. If the former, what am I missing? If the latter, am I addiction?

Shouldn’t we ask first and clarify, what is boredom? what is it to be bored?
Seeking interests without having that cleared could lead to more confusion and potentially to more boredom, doesn’t it?

Boredom is what you feel when you or someone else reacts reflexively instead of responding appropriately.

Are we really interested to go into this thing called ‘boredom’ or are we just using words like ‘boredom’ to further our quest for more and more knowledge, more and more ‘becoming’ ? Is it possible to be with the complete ‘fact’ of boredom without the ‘observer’ coming in at all? And finally, when our ‘desires’ our ‘wants’ are not met do we not ‘experience’ this thing called ‘boredom’?

I’ve gone into it and it isn’t deep or complicated. You’re bored when you’re not getting the kind of stimulation you want.

Is it possible to be with the complete fact of boredom without the observer coming in?

How would I know a “complete fact” from what I believe is fact?

And finally, when our desires, our wants, are not met do we not experience this thing called “boredom”.

Yes, it’s as simple as that.

A. Huxley in one of his books, (Ape and Essence / Brave New World?) wrote: “Give me de-tumessence”

Hello Inquiry.

So what’s the difference between a “Fact” and a “Belief”?. Here I ask about psych and not a physical fact.

I feel bored. Is it my belief as a ‘fact’ (or) is it a complete ‘fact’?. There can be only a feeling of it. This feeling cannot be felt by another person who wants another kind of stimulation and got satisfied. And so, the other person argues - whether it is a ‘belief’ (or) a ‘fact’. He accepts it as a ‘fact’ when he too feels it (or) rejects it as a ‘belief’ if he doesn’t feel the same way.

Am I putting it right?

If the stimulation is not present, one get’s bored. If he gets that stimulation, he enjoys that moment. If he doesn’t get, he feels bored.

So a person act, only because of want of stimulation and not of responsibility. Isn’t it?

Is responsibility a feeling, acknowledgment of a fact, or both?