I don't care about you

What voice? You have no voice. I have no voice. It is only a voice from outside our limited consciousness that can make any utterance on this. Yet we continue to listen to ourselves as though something deep inside is a final answer. That final answer is no different from the first: we don’t care.

No, sir, none of this is true. There is no such thing as caring from any quarter of our consciousness. That is not what it is meant for. I care for good grammar and punctuation, which is why I have amended yours; but it is all the time a meaningless movement into trivialities. It is only when we are completely outside the field of conscious awareness and observation that we can begin to talk in terms of care and of carefulness. And then we need to be more careful than we ever thought possible.

Paul
You wrote “ Human consciousness is incapable of caring. That’s all I am saying. ”.
You are seeing this :point_up_2:t2: clearly and you are expressing it here in the forum. This is what I would call a voice.

Forget the voice or the source of the voice. We may be hearing only the things we want to hear. My true voice is pure anger with no solace in it.

Paul, is this your true voice, full of anger ? : “Human consciousness is incapable of caring. That’s all I am saying. ”
Is this statement :point_up_2:t2: an expression of anger ?

Anger is love. Why shy away from it? Why have we pretended all these years that it is two different feelings?

Anger is love. Once we see this, our whole life is turned upside down. G has taught me this; A has made me realise it; and now it can be shared. The whole logic of it is irrefutable.

1 Like

Sounds like pure nonsense though - could you put it in syllogistic form for us to get a glimpse at least of the logic?

Or are we saying logic is nonsense?

If I was to try and state simply what you seem to be saying : the self is selfish and can be dishonest. (and to address the anger bit : and I don’t like it!)

Maybe Gary and Ayhem (and now you!) would share it with us?

No, I am tired of it now. It is already totally logical. Therefore any expansion will distort it.

No, I feel that they are both irrelevant now. This means all of this is unshareable.

This is the very reason I am leaving the forum.

I felt that the end of the year was the right time, but there is no time to wait. So goodbye.

1 Like

That is why in referring to the ‘self’ , I put the word care in quotes. How can something that doesn’t exist, ‘care’? That is what JK was pointing at when he said “awareness is caring”.
‘Things’ aren’t capable of caring…caring if it exists is of another dimension?

Is this dimension part of that dimension?

What is care when there are no things or concepts?

Understanding what things are, does not mean that we do not bleed. Just that we are a whole.

‘Caring’ is a complete and total indifference to what is? Self-caring is limited to what happens within its own ‘border’?

Are you doing a Dimmock? :rofl: ie. using words to mean the opposite of their common usage? In a mystical kind of way :clown_face: :innocent:

Sorry, could you explain a bit more - I am unfortunately unable to participate by trying to paraphrase what you mean.

The self in watching the magnificent cheetah chase down the delicate gazelle and tear it to pieces to feed itself and its cubs, has trouble grasping what this concept ‘care’ actually means?

Dimmock is gone.

1 Like

Yes in the case of ‘indifference ‘ , it is that awareness (caring?) does not differentiate among ‘things’? It ‘shines’ equally like sunlight on all things. And is ‘received’ to the degree each is capable , available to its presence?:innocent:

Indifference to what should be - care for what is. Freedom from good/bad, from what I want - embracing this moment, awareness of/freedom from experience.

Indifference is freedom from discrimination.

1 Like

If words and images fail to show up, I’m disarmed and disabled.

1 Like

Regarding the body, ‘indifference’ is not a justification for neglect.

In fact when there is the state of ‘indifference’, the body can be seen for the marvelous ‘toolkit’ that it is.
JK called it the “marvelous instrument “?

I was curious this morning about how the ‘eye’ evolved over time. It started with a patch of photo-receptive cells on the back of a tiny critter. This ‘eye patch’
couldn’t make out shape or even the direction light was coming from. This ultimately evolved and ‘hollowed’ out over time to become the cavity and lens eye of the hawk the eagle and us! After this quick lesson in appreciation, these eyes looked out upon a rainy, gray morning and focused almost perfectly on the river, the trees, the sky…what a ‘disservice’ then it seemed, to ‘compare’ this scene with any other that lay in memory.