How to deal with anger provoking situations?

If I won’t be me then why it will help others?

I really didn’t understand :slight_smile: :thinking:

Will people read my psychology and feel nice about me? are you telling in that aspects.

There are million and millions who are in long term prisons because they had no understanding of their own anger.

Knowing that you are not who or what you imagine frees you from illusion, and that freedom inspires others.

“Knowing that you are not who or what you imagine frees you from illusion, and that freedom inspires others”

Freeing from illusion means, it makes the mind going back to the state of childhood in which there is no influence of the surrounding environment in the thoughts. To be honest it frees the mind from the goals, conclusions, and different sorts of layers in all those imaginations which happen.

Thanks for sharing the answer.

You can only imagine what it means. Don’t bother.

After reading your previous reply. I just looked into the imaginations of how I wanted to be in future. All of them seems pointless, as I am understanding the complexity in the life. That is the reason I said it frees the mind from goals.

Okay sir :slight_smile:

You can stop the image -making part by merely being present physically without the "I"thing.

Yeah, if the mind is able to do it, everything is fine. If the person is alone he may go into that state and be his/himself. Sometimes, others may try to poke you to stop or be distracted. I see that compassion is the only way to deal such situations in life.

Thanks for sharing your view