Comprehension

In what way is a concept real? In what way is it not, or less than fully real?

Good points! But any further talk about the mystery will only blur the heart of it for me, so I’m out.

Oh, that’s a shame.

Although, are you concerned about protecting the mystery? or are you more concerned about protecting the place of thought in generating the feeling of mystery? (to me, based on what you have been saying - reading between the lines of course, because you haven’t been explicit - it sounds a little bit like the latter; sorry to have to say).

Why do you say that? Why close that door? People obviously haven’t ‘gone through it’ for a reason.

I wasn’t trying to shut any doors. I meant the opportunity we’ve already missed. The future is wide open!

The way I understand it is that the future is now.

1 Like

What did K mean by “the future is now”?

The most recent explanation offered is that, since I am trying to be a better version of me (according to my notion of what-should-be), my future is the modified me, which is always now.

To put it simply: I am so certain that chasing my tail and catching it and failing to catch it, is what I exist to do until I never fail, and I live contentedly with my tail in my mouth.

Thanks for sharing!..