What is meant by instant action?

The title of her book, “Candles in the Sun”, alludes to how the Theosophists were mere candles compared to K’s illumination.

No, you make a separation within the state of being in which the execution of action costs time, care and discipline.
This is also mentioned in the ending of time.

Also in truth and actuality they made a clear distintion of the dimensions involved and insight is of another level than the execution of that in reality!

I now see that an earlier reply of yours has been flagged by the community.

Nevertheless, it should be replied to to give you the opportunity to learn from it.

The words " but I see that Krishna goes right over your head. Same with every dumb audience that ever listened to him " indicate the energy of a working ego rather than the energy of truth.

1 Like

Uh huh sure, whatever you say. Just because your posts aren’t flagged doesn’t mean you aren’t participating in the same type of violence. Go ahead, project it all onto me while somehow thinking you’ve retained perfectness. I have no reason to sit here and argue with you, but now youre telling me that Im not working with the energy of “truth”. I wonder, do you think you have this energy of truth? You must think so.

I’m no longer interested in continuing a discussion where no acknowledgment is being made. For all I know you’re reading 2 words of my post and responding to it with that much effort. So you can either try waste more of my time or let it go

The only thing I did was to observe within myself that these words had a certain character with a probability bordering on certainty.

You are free to ignore this or spend time on it. That is something I have no control over and even want not have the control.

For that matter, what I do have a grip on is that I attribute to myself traits that with that same bordering probability I do not possess.