The Core of the Teachings :: Thought

I can share what I feel.
When I am in nature and my mind is silent, there is immediate relief.
When I watch TV, there is no relief.
When I close my eyes, there is immediate relief, no outside bombardment of words and no inner reaction to that.
When there is outside bombardment of words and my reactions to that there is no relief.
So then what is the relation of this silence not based on words, which is an immediate relief, with words and reaction.
In K circles where I have posed this question of what is relation of silence and thought, they all seem to want to bring silence and thought together at same time. I’ve asked people at K study centres in India who have spent their entire lives reading K. I’ve also asked online in some dialogues. All want to bring silence and thought together. Awareness and thought together.
My direct experience says otherwise. Am I wrong?
If I am wrong, can someone explain why when there are no words outside and inside there is an immediate relief in that silence. When there are words outside and inside there is no relief.
I pose this question to explore, inquire. I might be wrong and others can please correct. It is a genuine question. I’ve spent 20 years inquiring into this and have reached this point

Instead of trying to correct you - maybe we can look carefully and see whats happening. So far we are being very jumbled and confused, if we can concentrate on what we are saying it might be possible to see what we are going through.

You say : When I experience this I am relieved, when I experience that I feel bad.

Others have told you that true freedom (love, compassion, silence) is not dependant on this nor that. (but you can’t see the truth of this - do you see that it logically follows? ie. if I am dependant on x, I am not free from x)

I keep asking : what is experience? See what experience is and the conflict and confusion about experience dissapears.

I think we are looking at it from different perspectives.
It’s like a religious person who keeps wanting to discuss about a religious book. I on the other hand am not interested in the religious book anymore. Do you see the difference? One person wants to keep discussing in thought. He will knock on the door and say look at this book, let’s discuss about it. I say, bro, I am not interested in this religious book anymore. You see value in discussing about thought using thought. I say thought is limited and has no value. Where can there be a meeting of minds? It seems unlikely.

It certainly does - humans have a very strong tendancy to be like that

Only in this book or in all religious books?

And why are you not interested, is this because you read K. ?

Please, Questioning your inner self in stead of giving us an answer.

If you are saying that all thought - psychological and practical - “has no value”, you will find no meeting of minds here. Start your own discussion forum.