On anger

I don’t disagree with you. But I am questioning the value of doing such a thing. None of our statements to one another seem to make any real difference. They serve the purpose only of keeping us perpetually separate.

@Examiner You spew nothing but irrelevant nonsense, and are now attacking the username I have chose and focusing on that. I have no time for children like examiner, which is quite the inaccurate name for whoever sits behind that screen

Go back and read every post that you posted in my blogs. They are nothing but slander and lies. Plus nobody forced you to choose a false saying for your user name .

That’s a great defense you have there, calling out all my posts in your “blogs” nothing but slander and lies, except without any reasoning behind that claim. I hope examiner feels like he’s been shut down, because mostly all of us see right through his nonsensical egotistic rantings

Do not run away, do not cover it… Just observe, observe, observe.
What else can be done?

1 Like

Why do anything at all about it? Why even make this strange attempt to observe it? For is not anger, when it comes in all its ferocity, just you? It is not even one part of you away from all the other parts - observation of which then would make some sense - instead it is the whole of you revealed, exposed, articulated. It is already all there. There is no-one left outside of it to observe and to do something about it. You talk about not running away from anger, not seeking to cover it up, but the responses of thought to its own activity are always very subtly self-protecting. Both the running away and the staying with are still caught up in something that is far away from the fact. One is angry and it hurts. But love also hurts. Yet apparently thought has separated the two, - love and anger - a separation which makes no sense at all whenever hurt is there.

(By the way, if you are waiting for a response from Examiner, it will be a while yet as he has been suspended until November.)

1 Like