“Is it possible to act, to live our daily life without the centre?"

Do you mean “action without a” center? Without a self-centered motive?

1 Like

Sir, I hope we both see that the speculation about a possibility has very little importance. What does it mean to act without a cause? Our daily life is nothing but cause-and-effect, where every action has it’s equal opposite reaction and the constant becoming and moving and time.

Now when one has an insight to what-is, there is no centre or experiencer or cause. There is action which is completely and whole. That insight impacts the brain that has created the center and thus changes the structure of the center, and makes the centre trivial for living.

1 Like

“Tantrum”?
Good example of how exaggeration creates distortion.

Without going into your continued unsound behavior, i ask that you refrain quoting me from my posts that aren’t for you, and cease your efforts to create conflict. Thank you.

I wonder if this isn’t an unreasonable request. Perhaps if you don’t take my comments personally, you won’t be offended by them, and you’ll give greater value to exploration than to exclusivity.

During the initial exploration, your unwarranted and disguised ad hominem out of the blue, and your penchant for deceit by misquoting, points to someone struggling with emotional instability and incapable of having a civil discourse. Your present insistence on engaging with me even after my request to cease, is further strengthening the obvious, and is now bordering on harassment. Again, i request that you do not attempt to initiate any contacts with me.

Sorry, but I can’t ignore your naked ad hominem, baseless accusations, psychiatric evaluation, and will reply until you cease and desist from your unjustifiable remonstrance.

Thank you for corroborating what i have been saying. I will leave you to it.

What is this a reply to? If you were not replying to my post, what were you replying to?

Had you quoted what you were replying to, everything that followed could have been avoided.