I am not an intelligent or smart guy in any way

Are you as aware of your belief as you are of what you believe?

Have all your fragments disappeared? If not, you can’t honestly state this as a fact.

I would think so. Lot of fragments have disappeared but a work in progress still.

The truth is that I am not getting any younger and I have to live and face the ever increasing problems of modern life in the city. Living in the country is more expensive and problematic.

Sometimes I misread things, sir. That is the reason why I say to my self that I believe in what I perceived.

Some times even I am correct, I feel that there is still some belief inside.

Now I am having a feeling, that belief is also a very strong aspect of mind which could either break or make the persons life. for some of my friends ‘belief’ is working and they are sustaing well in the competitive society.

Is belief natural?

I don’t know if it’s “natural”, but it’s typical of the conditioned mind. We’re not aware of how many beliefs we have until we experience a conditioned response based on a hidden belief.

I think I very much resonate with you, on what you have said, sir.

Life is like stock market ,you never know when it goes up or when it comes down.

Then it is better to focus on things in which we are interested at, such that we get a sort of positive mood on doing things that we love. Why thinking much about life as it keeps changing from time to time?

I understand why such words are coming from you, but all I can say is that most of us have some sort of problem in our lives as we are part of this complicated society. Anyways, I liked your honesty to some extent when you say things about what you feel. When it comes to problems and other sorts of conflicts, just compare with people in your surroundings and learn if someone had found a solution for a similar kind of problem that you are facing. I do the same thing, most of the time if I find the solution it is okay if I didn’t find anything I simply accept the situation as it is.

(Maybe I misunderstood the statement you have written, if it is just ignore this reply) Friends, if someone is willing to oppose or add something to my thoughts I am open to that.