"Experience" of the eternal? "The Inquiry" as another form to becoming? And contradictions of K

there is no experience at all .but when you got a inmersive atention state and close you eyes you can see a formless invisible, but what i try to say what is that? because in atention there is no self and no posibility for deception i think, because its no premedited only flowing with atention. and i dont see other posibilty to see this with a razonable, logic and solid way

Of course, but I’ve never been so shocked by my stream of consciousness that I abandoned myself.

What do you know about dropping yourself like a hot potato? Have you done it?

What have you got against spellcheck?

1 Like

Spectacular shifts in consciousness may be fascinating windows into our psyche, and I have had one experience many years ago, which is where I find my reasons to continue with the boring old practise of meditation. It was to do with a naturally occuring period of intense doubt it my case, and I don’t think discussing the issue would help our inquiry - the only school of thought that works actively with doubt would be Rinzai zen with their use of koans (with which I have zero experience).

However, when we regularly allow ourselves moments in the day to perceive the experiences we are living, and in that perception give space for awareness and moments where effort ceases - the habit of dependence on self-centered motivation may be loosened.

1 Like