Do we all have a responsibility to inquire together?

I don’t believe, what is ‘Truth’. Even K may be right/wrong. A ‘fact’ is an ‘universal agreement’. So whatever we or K concludes can only become ‘agreement’. Only if it is ‘Universely accepted’ - it becomes a ‘fact’. So, let’s find out what ‘truth’ is, and spread together all over the world - until it becomes a ‘fact’.

If others includes Not only person, but also - videos, books, etc…, ‘yes’ I’m convinced that only by ‘Inquiring together’ we may come to it easily.

Yes in ‘group inquiry’ - we can. If some one gets caught in his belief, he doesn’t know whether he is been caught or not. But by expressing what he ‘sees’ to others, through ‘inquiry’ - others can ‘show’ him how he caught in beliefs. Only after K had shown others - they understood. We can do that too.

‘Being aware of What is’ - We doesn’t have felt what ‘love’,‘consciousness’ truly is. Only through negation we can feel that. We can be aware of Beliefs, but we cannot be aware of ‘what is’ - we can only feel it.

What do you mean by this statement?

Not by definition.

Facts are established by proof, not agreement. Trump and his minions all agree that the election was stolen, yet they can’t prove it, having no evidence.

As for “universal agreement”, you need to provide some examples. It seems to me that the only things we agree on universally are so obvious as to be self-evident. People can disagree on anything, and usually do.

By definition, inquiring is looking into something, examining. K gave it a special meaning as he did with other words like “observation”.

You’ve said that you don’t think inquiry is possible without others because our conditioning makes it impossible. But you can observe and question your own thinking to see if there are distortions and biases. You don’t need others to point them out to you.

Are you aware of your own thinking? Do you know when you are thinking something that may be distorted or untrue?

I pointed out earlier an all-or-nothing statement you made. Did you ponder it? Do you see the error of believing something has to be this way and no other when you honestly don’t know if it’s true?

You are right that Facts are established by Proofs, but only for physical activities. Psychologically, we can’t show proofs. It’s only agreed based on actual life experiences and not an verbal agreement.

Here there is no place for belief. K and others had enquired about every means and came to an agreement that there is no other way to feel the pure Love. Me, K and others may be right/wrong. Here there is no argument that it’s true/false. We doesn’t know what truth actually means. If you have any other way, just put it on the table. Let’s discuss. If what you put forth is agreeable, we can spread that in the world we live. The humanity is in need of these.

Yes we can observe individually. I agree. But it’s not that easy compared with together. Because, individually, we assume that this is the answer for that. But this may be an conditioned answer too. If we had found the answer individually, it should have changed our daily behaviour with persons instantly. But we can see it’s not. Sufferings continues. So, it’s always advisable to Inquire together.